Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspired by bitch cakes!

Today I was doing my thing in the WW online community and stumbled upon a page dedicated to a fabulous woman who goes by the name of "bitch cakes" - Now never having heard of this woman but quite intrigued none the less, I wandered on over!

Bitch cakes is this fabulous woman who started off on her weight loss journey (for this time) in 2006 and did it through weight watchers and riding her most fabulous bike all over New York city.

I quickly followed her blog and have spent nearly an hour on there today poring over all of her wisdom and wit, her experiences and opinions.  She's also got a image not unlike one of my nearest and dearest and this endears to her to me all the moreso!

She is truly a magnificent woman!

So if you haven't heard of her, go and check her out.www.sherylyvette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment