Post ImageOh man I'm feeling really down on myself at the moment. I completely overate today!

You see what happened was I went to work like normal, and was getting into the swing of things, like normal, when I got a phone call from my son's kohanga reo saying that he had developed some strange looking spots and I need to come and get him. So I reorganised my day and booked an acute appointment with a doctor to get him seen to. After all the waiting and mucking around, I finally left the doctor's with a script for some antibiotics.


I drove to the pharmacy, got the script filled and then on my way back to the car got side tracked by the local supermarket... The next thing I knew I was buying:

1. a cream filled chocolate lamington
2. a cream filled strawberry lamington
3. a steak and cheese pie
4. a large (and I mean super large) sausage roll
5. two chocolate filled easter eggs!

I was thinking to myself the whole time "what are you doing!!!!" "Put it back!" "You're doing soooo well!!!" but no matter what thoughts were going through my head I just carried on the motions of queuing up at the check out, paying the cashier, leaving the shop, getting in the car.... The next thing I knew I was at home with my son in his high chair and I was seriously stuffing my face!!!

I'm feeling sooo absolutely disappointed with myself - I seriously don't know why I do this to myself - every single time!

I did manage to get some inspiration from some of you awesome people on here who like to share and I went out and did a 50 minute walk around the streets with my daughter in tow.

I guess that's the main thing, that should you get knocked down, you've got to get back up! So I did - I got back up and I'm control/alt/deleting once again - back on the wagon! 

I find that blogging about this stuff really helps too.