Sunday, May 22, 2011

A week in the life of:

Hey everybody!

Here's another weekly summary of my exercising and weight losing adventures: 

Monday 16th May 2011 - Sunday 22 May 2011

Major achievements for the week:

Tracking! - It's so ingrained in me now, I'm now hesitant to call it an achievement!
  1. Losing 1.4kg!
  2. Joining a gym!
Monday 16th May 2011 - I met up with my WW friend Liz, and we did a really awesome walk at lunchtime.  We also managed to build into this walk a visit to the supermarket, where we both purchased healthy snacks!  Bonus!!!  I then went and massaged my mother in law's crook back.  Massaging is quite strenuous so I guess I should count that as activity too!

Tuesday 17th May 2011 - Today, I kinda overdid it!  I went to Zumba at lunchtime, followed by a brisk walk uptown.  Then again I went to Zumba at 5.45pm - my energy was so high I could not for the life of me get to sleep!

Wednesday 18th May 2011 - I had to take the day off work, because I was really tired and bluck!  When I told my boss about my sleeping issues, she said "Of course - it was a full moon last night!  Lots of people have trouble sleeping when it's full moon" - I'm like "?"  I had never heard of that before so I'm going to monitor myself over the next few months and see if there's anything in that!

Thursday 19th May 2011 - I walked to my lunchtime WW meeting and weighed in at 103.6kg!  Whoop Whoop!!!!  I also Zumba'd again that night. After Zumba my daughter and I went around and gave my mum in law another massage.

Friday 20th May 2011 - I had intended on waking up early and going for a gaunt around the 'burbs - but I actually slept it big time, so just had to rush on into work!  I then intended to go swimming with a mate after work, but instead went to an Indian restaurant for dinner with my man and our babies and inhaled quite a lot of food!  All good though - I managed to stay within the weekly points. We grabbed some chocolate and went around to the in-laws for Friday Fun Night

Saturday 21st May 2011 - Again, good intentions were wasted!  I intended to get up and walk to the local swimming pools and do a few laps, but instead I slept until 9.30am!  Ahahahaaaa I seriously crack myself up!  The rest of the day was spent enjoying a fantastic "Women's Lifestyle Expo" with a great friend.  We did heaps of walking around and both scored heaps of freebies including a really divine back, neck and shoulders massage!  Bliss!!!

Sunday 22nd May 2011 - I spent the afternoon rollerskating with my daughter and her cousins (60 minutes!) and then I went and joined up at our local swimming pool/gym!  I did some Aqua Sprinting (20 minutes) and then sat in the yummy steam room and hydrotherapy pool!  I'm stoked that I'm finally a member there, because now I will go to the gym and go swimming at least 3 times per week. I hate washing money so I'll make sure I get my memberships worth!


So I had a really great week, and I'm looking forward to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment