Thursday, May 5, 2011

A new addition to my family

Kia ora everybody

I just wanted to share with you all that I have a new baby - my stunning sleek silver Beach Cruiser!

I bought it about two weeks ago on trademe (NZ's far more superior version of ebay - jokes) and finally got to pick it up last night.


Here's a photo of "her" from trademe - isn't she beautiful?  She is much more prettier in real life.

I didn't arrive back in Whanganui until about 10pm and it was pitch black but I couldn't resist taking her for a ride.

She rides like a dream and it felt just like a bike that I once had as a small child.

I swear I looked like a deranged crazy lady riding her around my neighbourhood - a giant grin from ear to ear!

I plan to cycle a whole lot more and this bike will certainly inspire that.  This is my "cruising around town" bike.  My other bike is my "riding for exercise" bike.

Yay for new bikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment