Sunday, May 22, 2011

I did it!!!


Hey everybody!! Happy Mother's day to you all!

Just a quick post to celebrate the fact that I did the 10km Round the Bridges walk today!

Here's a photo of me crossing the finish line :)

It was a fabulous event and I really pushed myself - walking at a pace that was much faster than I normally walk at and I managed to maintain it! So yay!

My time was 1 hour and 24 minutes - not bad, not bad! Pretty awesome really!!! :)

Straight afterwards my kids and partner met me and presented me with my mother's day cupcakes! A well earned treat! Followed by a healthy and wholesome brunch cooked by my beautiful man :)

My daughter and I are off shopping now and then we're going swimming (well she'll swim and I'll 'lax out in the spa pool)

Enjoy your mother's day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment