Thursday, April 12, 2012

WeightWatchers take six!

After many a month of procrastination,  I have finally made the move to rejoin WeightWatchers.

It took a bit of coordination to get myself to the lunchtime meeting today, but after few unplanned excursions with my daughter I managed to get to the meeting, rejoin and enjoy the awesome motivating vibe that only a WW meeting can bring!

I purchased a tracker, because I'm not yet in a position to sign up to the e-tools, so I'm going to give old fashioned tracking with a pen and paper a go!

 This time I'm not going to tell any of my real life friends what I'm doing.  All of the other times (count them six!) I mouthed off to any and everyone that I was doing WW.  When I made the decision to rejoin I knew that to really make this time count, I had to change my approach.  So the first thing I thought of was to not tell everybody.

So my personal goal is to wait until I have lost 15kg and then I will tell people what I'm doing.  I figure by that milestone I may lose a bit of mo-jo and telling everyone that I've lost 15kg using WW, but I've got another 22.5 kilos to go.  I think that that would give me another booster.

The following is a list of personal goals as of today:

1.  5% = a weight loss of 5.37 kilos and would bring my weight to 102.13kg
2. #99 - to get into the double digits! = a weight loss of 8.5 kilos and would bring my weight to 99kg
3. 10% = a weight loss of 10.7 kilos and would bring my weight to 96.75kg
4. 15% = a weight loss of 16.1 kilos and would bring my weight to 91.37kg
5. 20% = a weight loss of 21.5 kilos and would bring my weight to 86kg
6. 25% = a weight loss of 26.8 kilos and would bring my weight to 80.6kg
7. 30% = a weight loss of 32.2 kilo and would bring my weight to 75.25kg
8. 35% + GOAL = a weight loss of 37.6 kilos and would bring my weight to 69.8kg
9. LIFETIME = to maintain my weight between 68kg - 72kg

No comments:

Post a Comment