Thursday, September 22, 2011

The way I approach my blog and WW page is just like the way I approach my weight loss - completely INCONSISTENT! I am so energetic and enthused and the writing oozes out of me, the tracking oozes out of me too - but then a few days later - I completely lose my mojo and before I know it, it's been weeks since I've blogged, weeks since I've tracked and weeks since I lost!

I am so stuck it's just not funny! It seems that my weak will continues to get the better of me. Each day I start out staying "It's a new dawn, it's a new day and I'm going to eat good today, I'm going to stay within points today" but for the last year I just haven't been able to kick it!

Sorry people, if you came here to be inspired - you certainly won't get that from me today - I know we should keep things positive on here but I also know we have to keep honest!

So from honest me to honest you - I know what I need to do - I just have to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment