Monday, July 18, 2011

Wellington Half Marathon 2011

Kia ora everybody


Well this post is beyond late, but like everybody says, it's better late than never!


As most of you who read my blog know I had set a few lofty goals at the beggining of the year around running/walking events and triathlons.


On the 10th of June my good friend Mae and I suffered some kind of loss of logic and common sense and thought that doing a half marathon without any kind of training for the two weeks prior and in freezing cold conditions would be a great idea.... 


Luckily we made it through to the end. I really enjoyed the sleet and the gail force winds, yeah that was my favourite part. Oh yeah and the bit when we both nearly got lifted off our feet... Awesome - can't wait for next year :)


So here's some photos for you all to enjoy:
































No comments:

Post a Comment